In a perfect world, all casinos would be created equal. Sadly, this isn’t the case. Be it a land casino or online, there are a few factors to consider before making a choice. Let’s start with online casinos first.
There are close to 2,500 on line casinos in operation. Choosing an online casino is often very confusing and can be downright scary.
The following tips should help you in selecting an online casino.
1. Casino Licensing- Make sure the online casino you are choosing is licensed
When looking at online casinos, always look at the about us page. Most reputable online casinos will provide license information.
2. Software- Online casino software should be easy to use and understand.
When you are choosing an online casino, always choose those who use the best software. Online casinos that use cheap graphics usually have a poor playing experience. Many online casinos offer a free play to help players learn the software and try it out as a trial period with free money. Take advantage of this option if it is given.
3. Customer service and support
Always use an online casino that provides 24/7 access to its online players. Most reputable casinos have several contact options such as fax, e mail contact forms, chat or toll free numbers.
4. Casino Reviews
A quick internet search is the easiest way to check a casinos reputation. By checking a casinos reputation, you will get feed back from players who use or who have used the casino.
5. Payment Options
Check the banking or cashier page and fully understand all payment options.
6. Terms and Conditions
Always read and fully understand any terms and conditions before committing to any agreement. If you do not understand parts of the terms, have customer support explain them to you.
Choosing a Land Casino
There is nothing more exciting than walking into a casino. The sights and sounds generate the gaming energy that we have all felt. There are several factors that one should consider when selecting a casino.
The following are a few helpful tips that will help you select the best suited casino for your needs.
1. Game Variety
If you have a certain table game or a particular slot machine in mind, call ahead to see if the casino has that game. Although most casinos have a variety of slot machines, they may not have your preferred slot game. This is also true with table availability and selection.
2. You may want to consider your creature comforts when choosing a casino. For example, if you don’t smoke, you would want to find a casino that has non smoking areas. Your gaming experience will be much nicer if you are comfortable while you play. Also consider personal space. Do you enjoy the hustle and bustle of a large casino or the more downsized version?
3. If you are one for the amenities offered by the casinos, choose those that offer the best perks. Many casinos offer free drinks to playing guests, free hotel stays, buffets and free plays. You can call and ask about the specials offered in advance.
4. If you are a table player, always try to stay within your betting budget. Some casinos have lower bet tables while others have 15 dollar minimums. It wouldn’t take long to run short of money with those bets.
Using these tips should give you some guidelines when selecting a casino. Good luck and have lots of fun!
By Cristina Morena
Cristina Morena has been gaming for about five years and is a regular player at Slotland. Since she is passionate about playing online slots, she’s written a number of articles related to online slots, online casinos and so on, which help those who are new to the game. In her experience, Slotland is renowned for its fairness, security and sincerity. For more information on the site visit: www.slotland.com