First: Contact the casino by email or call it to know the reason for the fact they didn’t pay you. From this point, keep all the messages exchanged with the online casino. It is obvious that if you followed our advice, we assume that you have played at an online casino in English.
Secondly: If you have completed all the conditions required by the casino to collect your prize (conditions for granting bonus, gambling, wager, etc….) and if you are sure about your position, you may think that the casino is “shady”… In this case, please contact the organisation Ecogra.org: This independent association is extremely powerful to resolve conflit between online casino and players. Supported by a bunch of lawyers, this association will guide you to succeed, especially if the online casino where you play is a casino approved by eCOGRA.
It is interesting to know that Ecogra awarded its “validation” at only 151 online casinos (so far)… on 3000. Most of the casinos are applied for getting the approval of “eCOGRA validation” and most of the online casinos are scared of this organisation. The association exists since 2004, due to the absence of specific legislation in most countries, the “regulator” is an observatory for online gamers. Playing at an online casino licensed by eCOGRA, is eliminated 99.99% of any litigation…
Third: Also feel free to contact the online casinos guides: They (those who are serious…) have the advantage of knowing the speakers. They may request the history of your games, or even protest in your favour by banning their casinos ads from their sites.
Four: Prevent other players by posting messages of your disappointment on forums and blogs and also on the Casinos guide forum.
Other tips including:
- Always check before playing, the black list of online casinos guide on casinos.
- Always start with a minimum deposit: £50 or £100 seems like a substantial sum to test a casino.
- Always choose a casino which is using software well known: Microgaming, Playtech, B3W, RTG, Ongame, Rival, Net Entertainment software or “owner” software, as the case of 888.
- Consult guides casinos to know the “software” used by casinos. If the guide is well designed, it must offer its visitors this type of comparison chart software.
- Never play on a casino with no license and hotline. Check the licensing of online casinos.
- If the online casino offers you the chance to play on it for free and without deposit, try it and try to have an idea about gambling games.
By Jonathan Sin
Analysing online casinos and what should be done when you do not get your money from the online casino you playing at.