Getting to know the basic blackjack rules and strategy is the first step you should take. As many already know blackjack is a game of skill combined with the luck of the draw. Its by far one of the premiere casino games you can play online today. Combine this excitement with these basic blackjack rules and strategies and your on the winning track.
The standard multibox blackjack gambling game is played with four standard decks of 52 cards. The goal of the game is to beat the dealer. First of all, learn to count cards. You need to keep up with the ratio of high cards to low cards in the deck. You have premiere odds to hit a blackjack when the deck is rich in tens, so you should increase your bets accordingly.
Here are some blackjack rules and strategies that can help you improve your game:
– The fewer decks you play with, the better. This way the house edge is lowered.
– If the rule “surrender” is applied, it is in the Blackjack players’ favor. This rule has 2 variations- “early” and “late” surrender, “early” is the best one.
– Its best not to take insurance in Blackjack as this would be in the houses favor and give them the edge.
– Available “dealer stands on soft 17” rule is favorable to players.
– The Blackjack game rule that allows you double down after splitting makes your chances better.
– You should always stand on “hard 17” or higher.
– Split 7’s against a dealer’s card of equal or lower value; split 2’s or 3’s against a 4, 5, or 6; split aces and 8’s, no matter what the dealer’s up card is.
– During the game try to stay calm, keep your mind clear. If necessary, take a break, have some rest so you will return to the table refreshed.
– Always place a reasonable limit on the money that you are going to gamble with. Do not ever gamble with borrowed money. That is a golden rule for all gambling games including Blackjack.
Use these blackjack rules and strategies to give you the winning edge next time you visit an online casino to play blackjack. Bottom line is have fun!
By George Schmingy
George Schmingy is an avid blackjack enthusiast and writer of blackjack strategy related articles. To read more visit blackjack rules and strategy.